I came up with these 10 interesting facts so you could get to know me a little bit. So, here we go, enjoy!!
- I ACTUALLY enjoy folding laundry. I’m very specific about how everything is folded. Once the clothes are clean, I pull the clothes out of the dryer, put something on the tv, and just fold away!
- I was obsessed with Buffy the Vampire Slayer in High School. When I was a sophomore, I wanted to be just like Buffy, and I begged my mom to let me dye my hair blond (I’m glad she didn’t). There are seven seasons of Buffy and I have all on DVD (and all five seasons of Angel). Season two was my favorite! My sister and I would play this game where she would say a quote from the show, and I would tell her which season, disc number, and episode title the quote was from. What a geek, I know!
- I hate watching movies a second time – The only ones I can watch over and over again are Pride and Prejudice, Aladdin, and Band of Brothers (I know it’s technically a mini series).
- I used to have this Cory and Topanga fantasy. Growing up I wanted to get a boyfriend, and for us to get married as soon as we graduated High School. I didn’t end up with a boyfriend until I was 20.
- I’m terrified of lightning. When I was younger, I used to hide in my sister’s closet during thunderstorms. Lightning can’t strike you in a closet, right?
- I love peanut butter! I have this theory that you can put peanut butter on anything and it would taste amazing.
- I’m living my dream right now. All I ever wanted was to be a mom. Even though being a mom is harder than I imagined, I absolutely love it. I love my kids and I love our life!
- At night, I have to watch something in order to fall asleep, otherwise I can’t stop thinking about things and I’ll be up for hours. I usually watch episodes of Friends or Frasier.
- Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. In college I had trouble sleeping because I couldn’t stop thinking of what I would have for breakfast the next day. Then, I would wake up early so I could be the first person in the dining hall (not too many people woke up that early for the hot breakfast).
- I used to work at Home Depot as a cashier. That’s how I met my husband. He came in twice in one night, and I told him if he came in again I was going to make him buy me a case of Yuengling and some egg rolls. That’s how I won his heart, haha!
Well, those are my interesting facts. Please comment below if you enjoyed these facts about me! And make sure you subscribe to this blog so you never miss a post!!
Please don't forget to follow and share: